Our Core Values
- Parents are their children’s first and most influential teachers.
- The early years of a child’s life are critical for optimal development and provide the foundation for success in school and life.
- Established and emerging research should be the foundation of parent education and family support curricula, training, materials and services
- All young children and their families deserve the same opportunities to succeed, regardless of demographic, geographic, or economic considerations.
- An understanding and appreciation of the history and traditions of diverse cultures is essential in serving families.